Sunday, May 6, 2018

ELECTION 2018 PRESS RELEASE


Re-Elect Louis Antonakos for Mayor October 22, 2018 ( Facebook )

As Mayor of Carleton Place, I am excited and proud to throw my hat in the ring once again to officially announce my 2018 candidacy for Mayor. I look forward to representing everyone in Carleton Place favourably. I will run a positive campaign, one in which I will display integrity and honesty in all my interactions and treat those who I encounter on the campaign trail with respect.

It will be a great privilege to serve my community once again on Town Council. I will do so by continuing to listen openly to the concerns of all our community members with the continued goal of building a better Carleton Place, one that thrives economically and maintains that “small town” feel in our neighborhoods.

We live in a great town! Let’s work together to make it an even better place to live, work and play!



Louis Antonakos

Contact Information:

Phone: 613-257-6206
Email: lantonakos@carletonplace.ca




No comments:

Post a Comment