Wednesday, July 10, 2019

2018 POST ELECTION STATEMENT
Dear Residents
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the residents of Carleton Place, Town staff, and all of the volunteers who helped ensure our election was successful. Your participation and commitment is appreciated by our community and your involvement is crucial to our democracy. I would also like to personally thank those of you who supported me throughout my re-election campaign.
I wish Mayor-Elect Black well and also those of you chosen to serve our community as elected officials over the coming term. It is my sincere hope that everyone who was not selected as representatives this term, continue to serve our community in some capacity as volunteers or active citizens in our community.
Respectfully,
Louis Antonakos


Mayor of Carleton Place

No comments:

Post a Comment